DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve can be presented if required. Also a stress compen sated flow management may be added towards the circuit to control the descent pace from the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for your various pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank just after the preliminary working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required immediately after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow control could be extra to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree within the tank just after the preliminary operating of the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards after every single 3000 hours.